Purpose

Are people inherently good or inherently evil?

Thursday, March 7, 2013

People are good :)

Throughout this project i wasn't sure whether i thought that people were inherently good or evil. I wrote a few different posts and got some messages and comments both on here and on Facebook that really helped me make my decision so here it is....

People are generally inherently good. I do believe that people need to, at some point in their life, have the opportunity to choose one side or the other. I still know that there is evil out there and when pushed either by environment or outside sources people will do things for themselves and for their family's. Yes evil is out there, but i think it's pretty safe to say that good people far outweigh the evil.

Thank you all for your input on my blog and I am fully willing to continue it....Hope you like it Dr. Oliver! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment